Spicy Tofu Mexican Spinach Salad Bowls
- 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
With beautiful bright coloured vegetables and spicy condiments getting my family to eat their veggies and try new flavours is a fun family event. And I’m sharing my new favourite recipe: spicy tofu spinach salad tortilla bowls.
Submitted by Hannah Kaup at Honey & Betts
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh cilantro
SPICY TOFU STEAKS
- Mix spices together, then add to olive oil.
- Cut tofu into 1/2 inch thick steaks.
- Heat pan on medium heat.
- Fry on each side until crispy and light brown.
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.