Chicken Ranch Taco Salad Bowls
- 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 3 cups (750 mL) cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 pkg Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded lettuce
- Topping ideas: black beans; avocado; tomato; cheese Additional ranch dressing, if desired.
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El PasoTM Tortilla Bowl
- In medium microwavable bowl, toss chicken with seasoning mix. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in dressing.
- Place lettuce in tortilla bowls. Add chicken and any of your favourite toppings. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired. Makes 8 salad bowls.
Deli rotisserie chicken is great if you don't have any leftover cooked chicken.