Grilled Chicken Fajita Boats
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pkg Old El PasoTM Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 each large onion, red and green pepper, cut in large chunks
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El PasoTM Tortilla Bowl
- Topping Ideas: lettuce; tomatoes; avocadoes; salsa; sour cream; cheese
- Heat grill. Brush chicken with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and sprinkle with seasoning mix. In separate bowl, toss onion and peppers with remaining oil; set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally (internal temp=165°F/71°C). Add vegetables to grill for last 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Place sliced chicken and vegetables in Tortilla Bowls and top as desired. Makes 8 fajita bowls.