Grilled Chicken Ten Minute Tacos
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
These tacos are ready to eat in a snap; and even better, are a favourite with kids. Simply add your favourite toppings and serve!
- 1 lb (500 g) uncooked chicken tenders (or boneless chicken cut into strips)
- 1 package Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 Old El PasoTM Stand 'n StuffTM Crunchy Taco Shells (or Soft Flour Tortillas, warmed)
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chicken tenders. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Divide among taco shells; add toppings.
Make it FRESH toppings: tomato salsa or pico de gallo, diced avocado, fresh lime wedges, crumbled queso fresco cheese.