Chunky Guacamole Recipe
- 20 Minutes
- Serves 4
Guacamole is one of my favourite foods and I always make too much on purpose so I can snack on it without feeling guilty at night. This recipe is so simple and I like it super chunky so that its more of a topping than spread.
Submitted by Aneta Alaei at Home with Aneta
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- juice of 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes
- Cut avocados in half and take out pit. Remove fresh from skin and roughly chop.
- Chop onion, tomato, cilantro, and garlic.
- Juice lime.
- Combine all ingredients and stir. Let sit for 20 minutes so the flavours
- Add to your OLD EL PASO Tortilla Bowls along with other faves (or alone in the mini bowls for an appetizer)