Individual Seven Layer Dip
- 25 Minutes
- Refried Beans
- Serves 6
The most amazing 7-layer dip
Submitted by Jennifer Ashley at Pretty Little Details
- 1 can Old El Paso Refried Beans (with green chiles)
- 2 tsp Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Old El Paso Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Begin by mixing your refried beans together with the two tsp of taco seasoning. Set bean mixture aside.
- Beat together softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Set sour cream mixture aside.
- Mash all 3 avocados and add in the juice from 1 lime. Stir in seasoning salt, garlic power and cayenne pepper. Set guacamole mixture aside.
- It’s now time to start layering your ingredients! Carefully spoon each layer into cups starting with the refried beans, then adding the sour cream mixture & guacamole. Top this with salsa, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and finally with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with bite sized taco chips and enjoy!