All in one tacos
- 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg (275 g) Old El PasoTM Taco Kit
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) Green Giant* Frozen NIBLETS* WHOLE KERNEL CORN
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each, finely chopped celery, onion
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- Your favourite toppings (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C) to heat taco shells.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large frying pan over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) water, seasoning mix and taco sauce (from box), corn, salsa, red pepper, celery and onion.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until celery is tender and the mixture has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Heat taco shells (for crispness) as directed on package. Spoon beef mixture into shells. Garnish with shredded cheese or other toppings, if desired. Serve immediately.