Asian Chicken Roll Ups
- 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook shares a recipe! Wrap up lunch or dinner with 15-minute prep grab-and-go sandwiches.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame or canola oil
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (8 inch)
- 8 slices deli cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, beat peanut butter, teriyaki baste and glaze, brown sugar, water and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup lettuce, about 1/3 cup carrots and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Roll up tortillas.
Substitution: Feel free to substitute stir-fry sauce for the teriyaki baste and glaze.