Asian Chicken Roll Ups
Total 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame or canola oil
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (8 inch)
- 8 slices deli cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, beat peanut butter, teriyaki baste and glaze, brown sugar, water and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup lettuce, about 1/3 cup carrots and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Roll up tortillas.
- Substitution: Feel free to substitute stir-fry sauce for the teriyaki baste and glaze.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.