Baked Brie Tortilla Bowls
- 20 Minutes
- Serves 6
- Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
- 12 Old El PasoTM Mini Tortilla Bowls
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cranberry sauce
- 8 oz (250 g) Brie cheese, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortilla bowls on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Divide 1/3 cup (75 mL) cranberry sauce evenly among tortilla bowls. Top with piece of cheese and sprinkle with thyme. Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly. Top with remaining cranberry sauce.
Top cheese with shredded cooked chicken for added protein if desired.