Beef & Beer Taco Bowls
- 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- ¼ cup (50 mL) each chopped onion, celery
- 1 pkg Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Mexican beer (or any pale lager)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Old El Paso TacoTM Sauce or Salsa
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) canned or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El PasoTM Tortilla Bowl
- Topping Ideas: lettuce; tomatoes; cheese; sour cream; guacamole
- In large skillet, cook and stir beef, onion and celery over medium high heat 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Add seasoning mix, beer and taco sauce. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 7 to 9 minutes. Add corn; cook and stir until corn is heated through.
- Spoon into warmed tortilla bowls and top as desired. Makes 8 taco bowls.
Try this recipe served in our Mini Tortilla Bowls makes great finger food for Game Day!