California Sushi Bowl
- 25 Minutes
- Tortilla Bowls
- Serves 4
- Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
- 8 Old El Paso® Tortilla Bowls – Original
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sushi rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 oz (250 g) thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortilla bowls on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.
- Divide rice among tortilla bowls. Top with avocado, smoked salmon and cucumber. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with soy sauce.
Serve with pickled ginger or wasabi paste.