Chicken and Pimento Cheese Roll Ups
1 Hour 10 Minutes
Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grated smoked cheddar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilis
- 2 tbsp Old El Paso Fajita Spice Mix
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 Old El Paso Large Soft Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Mild Taco Sauce
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla. Roll up tightly.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 1-inch thick slices. Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.