Mexican Style Chicken Filled Tortillas
- 20 Minutes
- Serves 4
- Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
Chicken breasts go Mexican with salsa, corn and tortillas. Ole!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced ripe olives
- 1 pkg (8 large) Old El PasoTM Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) Green GiantTM Frozen NibletsTM or Peaches and Cream Whole Kernel Corn
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in corn, salsa and olives. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas as directed on package. Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas over. If desired, serve with light sour cream and additional salsa.