Pulled Chicken Tortilla Bowls
Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
- 8 Old El Paso® Tortilla Bowls – Original
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Paso® Taco sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Tex-Mex style cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Old El Paso® Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortilla bowls on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Toss chicken with taco sauce and divide among tortilla bowls; top with, shredded cheese and salsa. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until filling is warmed through.
- Top bowls with lettuce, sliced avocado and sour cream before serving. Sprinkle with green onion.