Scrambled Egg and Bacon Burritos
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
A great-tasting breakfast or after school snack on-the-go.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El PasoTM 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 8 slices cooked bacon or breakfast sausages
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Combine eggs and milk; cook, stirring until eggs are just set, about 5 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide eggs among the tortillas, top with a strip of bacon or sausage, salsa and onion.
- Fold up and serve immediately.
- Tip: Substitute 1 pkg (297g) Old El Paso* 12 Medium Flour Tortillas for the large tortillas, adding 4 extra slices of bacon or sausage.