Shredded Chicken and Corn Tostadas
- 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
Put a flavourful chicken fiesta on your dinner table in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) Green GiantTM NIBLETSTM WHOLE KERNEL CORN or Peaches & Cream Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped red peppers
- 11/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 1 Old El PasoTM Fajita Kit
- 125 mL water
- 125 mL Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa (any variety)
- 1 to 2 tbsp (15-30 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Creamy Mexicana Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. On ungreased baking sheets, bake tortillas 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in 2-qt (2 L) saucepan, stir together corn, peppers and chicken. Add seasoning mix and taco sauce (from kit), ½ cup water and salsa. Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In small bowl, stir sour cream and milk until thin enough to drizzle. Top tortillas with lettuce and chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
- Touch of Philadelphia is a trademark of Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC
- Special Touch: Set out your favourite toppings in small bowls, and let everyone make their own tostadas.