Shrimp and Quinoa Bowls
Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
- 8 Old El Paso® Tortilla Bowls – Original
- 1 lb (500 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (39 g) Old El Paso® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Old El Paso® Sliced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortilla bowls on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.
- Toss shrimp with chili seasoning until coated. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook shrimp for about 5 minutes or until opaque and cooked through.
- Divide quinoa among tortilla bowls; top with shrimp, pineapple, red pepper and jalapeño peppers. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.