Tex-Mex BLT Tortilla Bowls
- 25 Minutes
- Salsa & Sauce
- Serves 4
- Tortillas & Tortilla Bowls
Using a Tortilla Bowl Kit makes this BLT the ultimate quick and easy game-day feast.
- 1 (309 g) Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowl Kit
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared guacamole
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped tomato
- 8 slices bacon, crispy cooked, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- Heat tortilla bowls according to package directions. Stir mayonnaise with 2 tsp (10 mL) taco seasoning packet.
- Fill tortilla bowls with guacamole, taco sauce packet, lettuce, tomato and bacon. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with chives.
Tip: Use remaining taco seasoning packet, cooked with ground beef, to make tacos.