Wild West Pizza
- 25 Minutes
- Serves 4
Hearty beef and vegetable pizza made using Pillsbury* Refrigerated Pizza Crust â€“ ready in just 35 minutes.
- 1 can PillsburyTM Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) Old El PasoTM Refried Beans
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El PasoTM Taco Sauce or Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) Green GiantTM NibletsTM Whole Kernel Corn, well-drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup/175 mL)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at centre, press out dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, cook ground beef sprinkled with salt and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Spread refried beans evenly over partially baked crust. Spread 1/2 cup of the taco sauce over beans. Top with ground beef mixture, corn and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Cut into squares or wedges; serve with remaining 1/2 cup taco sauce.