Simple Beef Tacos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 box (12 count) Old El Paso™ taco shells
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 1 package (24 g) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- Heat taco shells as directed on box.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Spoon beef into taco shells.
- For a dinner your family will love, top these tacos with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and shredded Cheddar cheese!