Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Bowls and Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
- 30 Minutes
The bowls made amazing ice cream bowls, especially after we fried them and coated them in cinnamon sugar! They were crunchy and sweet and the perfect way to enjoy ice cream with grilled pineapple.
Submitted by Dannyelle Nicolle-Ramjist at Life is a Party
- OLD EL PASO Tortilla Bowls
- oil for frying
- cinnamon sugar
- 1 pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Begin by cutting up your pineapple into spears, and then place in a zip bag with brown sugar. Seal and shake to coat the pineapple in sugar, set aside until ready to grill.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees, and place tortilla bowls in oil one by one, turning as needed and frying until golden brown. Immediately when the bowls are removed from the oil, sprinkle all over with cinnamon sugar, so that it will stick.
- Grill pineapple on the bbq.
- Serve the cinnamon sugar tortilla bowls with ice cream, grilled pineapple, and other toppings. Enjoy!