Chicken with Spicy Peach Glaze
Total 50 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) peach preserves
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1 can Old El Paso* Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 1 lb/500 g), skin removed
- 3 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lb/750 g), skin removed
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In food processor or blender, process all ingredients except chicken pieces until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup preserves mixture.
- Place chicken pieces on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with preserves mixture during last 15 minutes of cooking, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170ºF for breasts; 180ºF for drumsticks). Before serving, brush with reserved preserves mixture.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.