Dilled Shrimp and Egg Salad Wraps
Total 10 Minutes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) creamy mustard-mayonnaise sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (1/2 8 count package)
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce in medium bowl.
- Spread shrimp mixture evenly on each tortilla; top with lettuce. Fold in sides of each wrap; roll up. Cut each in half.
- Serve immediately, or wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, up to 24 hours.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.