Dilled Shrimp and Egg Salad Wraps
- 10 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) creamy mustard-mayonnaise sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (1/2 8 count package)
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce in medium bowl.
- Spread shrimp mixture evenly on each tortilla; top with lettuce. Fold in sides of each wrap; roll up. Cut each in half.
- Serve immediately, or wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, up to 24 hours.