Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Total 50 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat free sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat free yogurt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Old El PasoTM Chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 large) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded low fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Chopped tomatoes, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, soup and chiles.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down centre of each tortilla. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese; sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll up; place in baking dish. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.