Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat free sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat free yogurt
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Old El PasoTM Chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 large) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded low fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Chopped tomatoes, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, soup and chiles.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture down centre of each tortilla. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cheese; sprinkle tortillas with remaining cheese, chicken and onions. Roll up; place in baking dish. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.