Mexican Party Wings
Total 55 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) ranch salad dressing
- 1 can Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 pouch Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsp (10 mL) oil
- 24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- Dried parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In blender container, combine salad dressing and chiles; cover and blend until smooth. Spoon into small serving bowl. Refrigerate while making drummettes.
- In shallow dish, combine flour and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in oil with fork until well blended. Coat drummettes with flour mixture. Coat drummettes again to use up flour mixture. Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes. Turn drummettes; bake an additional 14 to 17 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle parsley flakes on salad dressing mixture; serve as dip with warm drummettes.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.