Mexican Party Wings
- 55 Minutes
- Serves 24
- Appetizers & Snacks
These wings pack a double punch with sassy flavors in the chicken coating and in the dipping sauce.
- 1 cup (250 mL) ranch salad dressing
- 1 can Old El PasoTM Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 pouch Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsp (10 mL) oil
- 24 chicken drummettes (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- Dried parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In blender container, combine salad dressing and chiles; cover and blend until smooth. Spoon into small serving bowl. Refrigerate while making drummettes.
- In shallow dish, combine flour and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in oil with fork until well blended. Coat drummettes with flour mixture. Coat drummettes again to use up flour mixture. Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes. Turn drummettes; bake an additional 14 to 17 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle parsley flakes on salad dressing mixture; serve as dip with warm drummettes.