Mini Crunchy Taco Wraps
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 package large Old El Paso flour tortillas
- 5 Old El Paso hard shell tacos, broken into quarters
- 1 package of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 1bs lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce, divided
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the beef in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often to separate meat.
- Drain the fat; add the taco seasoning and water, stir until combined and the mixture is boiling.
- Reduce the heat; simmer uncovered 3 minutes, until thickened.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a tablespoon of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place 1 tablespoon of taco meat on top of the nacho cheese.
- Next add the hard shell taco pieces and a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and the shredded cheese.
- To fold into the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Repeat that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Spray another skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place the Crunch wrap, seam-side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another minute or until golden brown.
- Cook the rest of your crunch wraps and serve immediately.