- 10 Minutes Total
- 24 Servings
- 2 cans (12 oz/341 mL each) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 17 1/2 cups (4.375 L) water
- In large nonmetal container, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve over ice.
- This recipe makes almost 1 1/2 gallons of lemonade. To make it easily transportable, make it in and serve it from a 2-gallon insulated beverage container.
- For added color, toss some frozen grapes or fresh lemon slices in the serving container.