Total 10 Minutes
- 2 cans (12 oz/341 mL each) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 oz/341 mL) frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 17 1/2 cups (4.375 L) water
- In large nonmetal container, mix all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve over ice.
- This recipe makes almost 1 1/2 gallons of lemonade. To make it easily transportable, make it in and serve it from a 2-gallon insulated beverage container.
- For added color, toss some frozen grapes or fresh lemon slices in the serving container.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.