Sweet & Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Total 35 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs (675 g) pork tenderloin
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each brown sugar
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Trim all fat from pork. Season generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside.
- Drain salsa, reserving juice. In a small glass bowl, combine drained salsa, mango, 2 tsp (10 mL) of the brown sugar and coriander; set aside. Stir remaining brown sugar into juice from salsa.
- Grill pork over medium hot coals for 10 minutes per side, basting with juice from salsa frequently, until just slightly pink in the centre.
- Remove from heat and tent with foil for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch (6 mm) slices and serve with mango salsa.