Sweet & Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Total 35 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs (675 g) pork tenderloin
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each brown sugar
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Trim all fat from pork. Season generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside.
- Drain salsa, reserving juice. In a small glass bowl, combine drained salsa, mango, 2 tsp (10 mL) of the brown sugar and coriander; set aside. Stir remaining brown sugar into juice from salsa.
- Grill pork over medium hot coals for 10 minutes per side, basting with juice from salsa frequently, until just slightly pink in the centre.
- Remove from heat and tent with foil for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch (6 mm) slices and serve with mango salsa.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.