Taco-Seasoned Tasti Taters®
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time 35 Minutes
- 1 bag (800 g) Tasti Taters® frozen potatoes
- 1 package (24 g) Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place frozen potatoes on a baking sheet in single layer, evenly spaced apart. Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until fully cooked, turning potatoes half way through.
- Bring these taters up to the next level by sprinkling with some chopped cilantro just before serving.
- Want more heat? Use Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix instead of Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese during the last couple minutes of baking and turn this recipe into something really special!
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.