Three-Pepper Breakfast Burritos
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (from 8-count pkg), warmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or mexican blend with spices)
- Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell peppers; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist, stirring frequently.
- To serve, spoon egg mixture onto warm tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.