Three-Pepper Breakfast Burritos
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) pepper
- 4 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (from 8-count pkg), warmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (or mexican blend with spices)
- Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell peppers; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist, stirring frequently.
- To serve, spoon egg mixture onto warm tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.