Asian Chicken Rolls
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) teriyaki baste and glaze or stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) hot water
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame or vegetable oil
- 4 tortillas from 1 package (334 g) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
- 8 slices cooked chicken breast (from deli)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, beat peanut butter, teriyaki baste and glaze, brown sugar, water and oil with wire whisk until smooth.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup (75 mL) lettuce, about 1/3 cup (75 mL) carrots and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cilantro. Roll up tortillas.
- Not a cilantro lover? Substitute fresh chopped parsley instead.
- Bagged coleslaw mix would be a great substitution for the lettuce and carrots if you are short on time.