Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 20 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 pkg (264 g) Old El PasoTM Appetizer Kit (contains mini soft tortilla bowls, taco sauce and taco seasoning)
- 12 oz (375 g) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each diced celery, carrot and red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared ranch dressing
- 4 tsp (20 mL) lime juice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat broiler to high. Toss together taco sauce, chicken and Buffalo wing sauce. Arrange on foil-lined baking sheet in single layer; broil for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, stir together celery, carrot and red pepper. Whisk together ranch dressing and lime juice.
- Divide chicken among mini tortilla bowls. Top with diced vegetables. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with taco seasoning and green onions.
- Substitute pork, beef or shrimp for chicken.