Cheesy Chicken & Vegetable Quesadillas
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 mL) chicken breast strips
- 1 green or red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas
- sour cream for dipping
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add pepper and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes longer until tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat; stir in salsa and cheese.
- Spread 1/4 cup (50 mL) chicken mixture on half of each tortilla; fold over to make half-moon shape. In a non-stick skillet, grill until tortillas are golden on both sides. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream for dipping.
- Tip: Add colour and richness by adding thinly sliced avocado to your quesadilla.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.