Chicken Ranch Taco Salad Bowls
Total 25 Minutes
- 3 cups (750 mL) cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 pkg Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) ranch salad dressing
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded lettuce
- Topping ideas: black beans; avocado; tomato; cheese Additional ranch dressing, if desired.
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Tortilla Bowl
- In medium microwavable bowl, toss chicken with seasoning mix. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in dressing.
- Place lettuce in tortilla bowls. Add chicken and any of your favourite toppings. Drizzle with additional dressing if desired. Makes 8 salad bowls.
- Deli rotisserie chicken is great if you don't have any leftover cooked chicken.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.