Chili-Orange Country-Style Ribs
Total 2 Hours
- 3 to 4 pounds (1.5 to 2 kg) pork boneless country-style ribs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground mustard
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh chives, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place ribs in rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Sprinkle both sides with salt, marjoram and pepper. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until tender; drain.
- While ribs are baking, mix salsa, marmalade, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until flavors are blended. Stir in chives. Brush sauce over ribs.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes. Brush again with sauce. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until ribs are glazed. Serve with remaining sauce.