Easy and Delicious Ground Turkey Tacos
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp Old El Paso Taco Seasoning (in kit)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pound ground turkey (454g)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable broth
- In a pan over medium-high heat, sauté garlic and onions in oil.
- Add in ground turkey, seasoning, and broth.
- Cook on medium heat until browned (8-10 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in hard or soft tacos with preferred toppings.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.