Easy and Delicious Ground Turkey Tacos
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp Old El Paso Taco Seasoning (in kit)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pound ground turkey (454g)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable broth
- In a pan over medium-high heat, sauté garlic and onions in oil.
- Add in ground turkey, seasoning, and broth.
- Cook on medium heat until browned (8-10 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in hard or soft tacos with preferred toppings.