- 20 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1/2 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh fruit (any combination; strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, peaches, grapes)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until well crisp. Meanwhile, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Place hot tortillas on cutting board. Spread cream cheese evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Arrange fruit on top. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
- Spread a fruit flavoured cream cheese on the tortilla for an extra perk.