Total 20 Minutes
- 1/2 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh fruit (any combination; strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, peaches, grapes)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until well crisp. Meanwhile, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Place hot tortillas on cutting board. Spread cream cheese evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Arrange fruit on top. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
- Spread a fruit flavoured cream cheese on the tortilla for an extra perk.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.