Gluten Free Salsa And Black Bean Dip
Total 10 Minutes
- 4 slices gluten free bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) black beans, drained
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours. Serve with tortilla chips.
- COOKING GLUTEN FREE? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Serve this smoky black bean dip with your favourite gluten-free corn tortilla chips.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.