Gluten Free Salsa And Black Bean Dip
- Extra Mild
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 3
This southwest-inspired dip gets its smoky flavour from the bacon and is a snap to stir together.
- 4 slices gluten free bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) black beans, drained
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours. Serve with tortilla chips.
COOKING GLUTEN FREE? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change. Serve With: Serve this smoky black bean dip with your favourite gluten-free corn tortilla chips.