Gluten Free Salsa And Black Bean Dip
- 10 Minutes Total
- 3 Servings
- 4 slices gluten free bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) black beans, drained
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours. Serve with tortilla chips.
- COOKING GLUTEN FREE? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Serve this smoky black bean dip with your favourite gluten-free corn tortilla chips.