Grilled Beef Fajitas with Pico de Gallo
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning (from 35 g package)
- 2 beef flank steaks (1 lb/500 g each)
- 1 pkg (6-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas medium, heated as directed on package
- Toppings, if desired
- Pico de gallo salsa
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Lime wedges
- In extra large resealable freezer plastic bag, mix dressing and fajita seasoning. Add beef; seal bag. Turn to coat beef with marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours, but no longer than 24 hours, turning occasionally while marinating.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 17 to 20 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove beef from grill to cutting board or plate; cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut beef across grain into very thin slices; serve with warmed tortillas, salsa, cheese, guacamole and lime.
- To Freeze: Freeze marinated steak in freezer plastic bag up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Grill as directed.