Grilled Beef Fajitas with Pico de Gallo
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning (from 35 g package)
- 2 beef flank steaks (1 lb/500 g each)
- 1 pkg (6-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas medium, heated as directed on package
- Toppings, if desired
- Pico de gallo salsa
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Lime wedges
- In extra large resealable freezer plastic bag, mix dressing and fajita seasoning. Add beef; seal bag. Turn to coat beef with marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours, but no longer than 24 hours, turning occasionally while marinating.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 17 to 20 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove beef from grill to cutting board or plate; cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut beef across grain into very thin slices; serve with warmed tortillas, salsa, cheese, guacamole and lime.
- To Freeze: Freeze marinated steak in freezer plastic bag up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Grill as directed.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.