Grilled Chicken Tacos with Mexican Style Street Corn Salsa
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 pkg (153 g) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Hint of Lime Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- 1 pkg (24 g) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) diced red pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Toss together seasoning mix, chicken and oil. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, grill corn for 10 to 12 minutes or until grill-marked all over and tender. Let cool slightly and slice kernels from cobs.
- Toss together corn kernels, onion, red pepper, jalapeño, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper. Fill tacos with lettuce, chicken and corn salsa. Sprinkle with feta.