- 1 package of Old El Paso Taco kit for 2 seasoning
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, 1 tablespoon set aside
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 Old El Paso Corn tortillas
- 2 cans jackfruit in brine. Drained well.
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup pre chopped coleslaw
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 lime wedges
- Start by draining and shredding the jackfruit by hand or with two forks.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded jackfruit and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Old El Paso taco seasoning, spices and vegetable broth. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the liquid has cooked down completely.
- Taste for seasoning and add more if needed. Remove from heat.
- Add oil, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper to the coleslaw and set aside.
- Thinly slice 1 jalapeño.
- Warm up the corn tortillas as directed.
- Build your tacos with jackfruit, coleslaw, pico de gallo, jalapeños and Old El Paso taco sauce.
- Garnish with a squeeze Styling note: Will ensure of lime and enjoy!