Mac and Cheese Taco Bites
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 pkg (264 g) Old El PasoTM Appetizer Kit (contains mini soft tortilla bowls, taco sauce and taco seasoning)
- 1 cup (250 mL) mini pasta shells
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) each small broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded marble cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) each finely sliced green onion, red pepper and yellow pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli and cauliflower florets in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup (75 mL) cooking liquid.
- Return pasta, broccoli and cauliflower to saucepan set over low heat; stir in garlic and reserved cooking liquid. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, taco sauce and taco seasoning. Toss until well coated and heated through.
- Stir in cheese; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Divide among mini tortilla bowls. Garnish with green onion, and red and yellow peppers.
- Garnish with snipped fresh chives.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.