Mini Tortilla Bowl Fruit Tacos
- 10 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 package (12 count) Old El Paso™ Mini Tortilla bowls
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup small strawberries, halved
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 small ripe mango, peeled and flesh thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yogurt
- Runny honey, to drizzle
- Mint sprigs, to decorate (optional)
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Lightly brush the inside of the tortilla bowls with the melted butter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until the rims of the tortillas are lightly browned. Leave to cool.
- Fill each tortilla bowl with the strawberries, blueberries and mango slices. Top with a spoonful of yogurt and a drizzle of honey. Decorate with a mint sprig, if using and serve immediately.