Old El Paso Glazed Mixed Chili Nuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 4 to 5 tsp (20 to 25 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chili Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) unsalted nuts (pecans halves, hazelnuts, cashews, almonds)
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Generously coat foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except nuts) in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts and toss to coat well. Spread nuts on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 21 minutes, stirring every 7 minutes. Cool to room temperature and break up any large chunks.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.