Old El Paso Glazed Mixed Chili Nuts
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 4 to 5 tsp (20 to 25 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chili Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) unsalted nuts (pecans halves, hazelnuts, cashews, almonds)
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Generously coat foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except nuts) in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts and toss to coat well. Spread nuts on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 21 minutes, stirring every 7 minutes. Cool to room temperature and break up any large chunks.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.