Overnight Sausage and Egg Bake
Total Time 10 Hours 5 Minutes
- 500 g bulk chorizo or pork sausage
- 1 cup (250 mL) Bisquick* Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground mustard
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Old El Paso* Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- In large bowl, mix sausage and remaining ingredients except salsa. Pour into baking dish. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake uncovered 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Serve with salsa.