Overnight Sausage and Egg Bake
Total 10 Hours 5 Minutes
- 500 g bulk chorizo or pork sausage
- 1 cup (250 mL) Bisquick* Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground mustard
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Old El Paso* Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- In large bowl, mix sausage and remaining ingredients except salsa. Pour into baking dish. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake uncovered 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Serve with salsa.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.