Restaurant Style Black Bean Soup
Total 15 Minutes
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) Old El PasoTM Refried Black Beans
- 1 jar (440 mL) Old El PasoTM Mild Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken stock
- Sour cream and chopped green onions
- In a large saucepan, combine refried black beans, salsa and chicken stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream and green onion.
- Double up recipe, cool before freezing and freeze in individual containers for up to3 months.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.