Restaurant Style Black Bean Soup
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) Old El PasoTM Refried Black Beans
- 1 jar (440 mL) Old El PasoTM Mild Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken stock
- Sour cream and chopped green onions
- In a large saucepan, combine refried black beans, salsa and chicken stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream and green onion.
- Double up recipe, cool before freezing and freeze in individual containers for up to3 months.