Restaurant Style Black Bean Soup
- 15 Minutes
- Refried Beans
- Serves 4
- Soups & Chilis
A soup that is ready in just 15 minutes? Impossibly delicious!
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) Old El PasoTM Refried Black Beans
- 1 jar (440 mL) Old El PasoTM Mild Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups (500 mL) chicken stock
- sour cream and chopped green onions
- In a large saucepan, combine refried black beans, salsa and chicken stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream and green onion.
- Time Savers: Double up recipe, cool before freezing and freeze in individual containers for up to3 months.