Total 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) nonfat sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 cans (213 g each) salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1 can Old El Paso* Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 10 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add patties; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. If desired, serve with additional nonfat sour cream.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.