Taco Seasoned Chicken
- 20 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each vegetable oil & water
- 1 pkg Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp (25mL) lemon or lime juice
- 4 (about 1 lb/500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- In small bowl combine oil, water, seasoning mix and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in plastic bag; add marinade and seal. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink, brushing with marinade often.
- Remove from grill and spoon salsa on top to serve.
- Substitute one 1 lb (500g) trimmed pork tenderloin for the boneless chicken. Grill until pork is slightly pink in the centre. Remove from grill and cut into thin slices. Serve with salsa.