Taco Seasoned Chicken
Total 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) each vegetable oil & water
- 1 pkg Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp (25mL) lemon or lime juice
- 4 (about 1 lb/500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- In small bowl combine oil, water, seasoning mix and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in plastic bag; add marinade and seal. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink, brushing with marinade often.
- Remove from grill and spoon salsa on top to serve.
- Substitute one 1 lb (500g) trimmed pork tenderloin for the boneless chicken. Grill until pork is slightly pink in the centre. Remove from grill and cut into thin slices. Serve with salsa.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.