Turkey Club Tortilla Roll-Ups
Total 50 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 125 g (4 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped red or green peppers
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 6 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas (from 334 g pkg)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped tomato
- 1/2 lb (250 g) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in peppers, cilantro and bacon.
- Warm tortillas as directed on package.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla. Top each with 1 rounded tablespoon tomato, 1 slice turkey and 1 lettuce leaf. Roll up each tortilla tightly. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; secure each piece with cocktail toothpick. Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate until serving time.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.