Total 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- 5 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) refrigerated roasted red pepper dip
- 3 cups (750 mL) lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 large plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb (250 g) thinly sliced cooked smoked turkey (from deli)
- Spread each tortilla evenly with dip. Arrange spinach leaves evenly over dip to within 1 inch of top edge. Top with single layer of tomato slices. Evenly layer turkey slices over tomatoes.
- Starting with bottom edge, tightly roll up each tortilla. Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, trim off uneven ends of rolls. Cut rolls into 1-inch slices; arrange on serving platter.
- Roasted red pepper dip is usually found in the refrigerated deli section of your grocery store.
- These wraps are delicious sandwiches for lunch. Just cut them into larger pieces.
- You can also use thinly sliced cooked roast beef or ham in these wraps.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.