- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves 32
- Sandwiches & Wraps
Summer-fresh apps are a wrap with just five ingredients and 15 minutes.
- 5 Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) refrigerated roasted red pepper dip
- 3 cups (750 mL) lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 large plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb (250 g) thinly sliced cooked smoked turkey (from deli)
- Spread each tortilla evenly with dip. Arrange spinach leaves evenly over dip to within 1 inch of top edge. Top with single layer of tomato slices. Evenly layer turkey slices over tomatoes.
- Starting with bottom edge, tightly roll up each tortilla. Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, trim off uneven ends of rolls. Cut rolls into 1-inch slices; arrange on serving platter.
Tip: Roasted red pepper dip is usually found in the refrigerated deli section of your grocery store. Variation: These wraps are delicious sandwiches for lunch. Just cut them into larger pieces. Substitution: You can also use thinly sliced cooked roast beef or ham in these wraps.